After my previous blender went totally out of order, I decided to replace it with a new one. A friend of mine actually introduced me to the BLACK+DECKER BL2010BG Countertop Blender and I decided to buy it online. It has been one month since I bought this blender and I decided to post my experience in a form of review for BLACK+DECKER BL2010BG Countertop Blender.
Let me introduce you with some of its attractive features,
Ten-speed settings with a pulse: It is really amazing that, unlike the previous blenders, this blender provides multiple options for adjusting the speed as per the consistency requirements for various dishes, all with a 550-watt motor.
Six-Cup Glass blending Jars: This six-cup glass blending jar is really strong, provides heavy duty and is way easy to handle. You can get the work done perfectly with no traces of spills or drips. Once, while working, I dropped the glass pitcher accidentally and was really surprised to see it bounce back intact instead of shattering after hitting the floor.
Four-Point Blade: It has got multi-level four tip blade made up of stainless steel. The blades are quite sharp and efficient with a brilliant blending power. It blends frozen fruits perfectly for smoothies.
Measuring Lid: The clear lid inserts double up to a 1-ounce measuring cup. It has very clear markings which are perfect for recipes that require exact measures without actually using an individual measuring cup.
Dishwasher-Safe Parts: The lid, glass pitcher and the blades are made up of materials that can be cleaned without any troubles. The blade are non-corrosive too, so you don’t have to worry about washing them. The part can be easily cleaned using a dishwasher as well.
The light weight Machine: The weight of this blender is just 7lbs. It is really light in weight which makes it really easy to carry. Moreover, the entire blender has a really sleek design which makes it easy to store and it occupies very less space on the counter.
To sum up my experience with BLACK+DECKER BL2010BG Countertop Blender so far, I have listed the following Pros and Cons, which will help you judge the product better.
- The price of this blender is way cheaper when compared with other blenders in the market.
- The weight of this blender is exceptionally light.
- This blender is easy to store and occupies lesser space.
- The glass pitcher is big enough.
- The glass of the pitcher is stunningly sturdy and strong unlike other blenders with plastic pitchers which develop cracks easily.
- The lid, pitcher, and blades are way easy to clean up even for machine-wash.
- Perfect blender for making smoothies.
- Blades are sharp and strong yet not enough for crushing ice.
- The blade system over the period of time loosens up and develop leakage.
- The quality of plastic used is not up to the mark.
- There are little issues with the lid, covering and uncovering of the pitcher with the is not that smooth.
- It produces a lot of noise while working.
Having ignored these minute hitches, this blender has really worked fine for me so far. Hence, It is recommendable to buy this product.
Where to buy from:
I ordered my blender from Amazon. The product was delivered to me within four days of ordering in a safe condition without any damages. Moreover, it was comparatively cheaper than buying from outside. Hence, you too may order it from Amazon to receive the product faster, without any troubles.