Magic Bullet NutriBullet has made a name for itself in the world of juicers and blenders years ago. This is because; there products are unique compact blenders of the new generation which come with a cup or jug as a receptacle for drinking on-the-go and storing conveniences. Beside this, this juicer/blender is powerful enough to turn the toughest vegetable/fruit skins, stems and seeds into pulp. So, NutriBullet has become one of the best ways to get the most nutrition from the vegetables and fruits. The Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece one from this company is no different. Here is a closer look at what this model has to offer:
Design and Features
This Magic Bullet is compact in design (5.3 x 8 inches in diameter x height) and has the bullet-shape which is unique to this manufacture. The blender sits in a metal base which is graphite in color, whereas the cups, lips and handles are made with plastic. This combination of plastic and metal has made this blender light and also easy to move around (3.6 lbs. in weight). The cord is 145cm long with also helps to make this blender portable.
Unlike most blenders and juicers, there is no buttons to turn on the machine, adjust the speed and for setting the functions in this model. So, to use this blender all you have to screw in the milling or the extractor blades on to the small or large cup with the ingredients, then just press down the cup into the base and switch it into place until the motor of this blender start up. The high torque powered 600-watt motor with NutriBullet’s very own “cyclone motion” will get the job done in seconds and all you have to do is untwist the cup to stop the blending process.
What comes with this Magic Bullet NutriBullet?
First of all, there is the High-torque power base and with that you are getting 1 Milling Blade and1 Extractor Blade. There are two short cups and 1 tall cups with 1 regular lip ring and 1 handled lip ring for different juicing and blending purpose. This model also comes with 2 stay-fresh re-sealable lids which is helpful for storing or taking the blended ingredients with you. Beside this, there is the user manual and cookbook and the Pocket Nutritionist which will guide you on how to use this blender and how to create different healthy recipes.
Pros of this 12-Piece NutriBullet
- It features individual blending cups which will accommodate different individuals’ unique and customized taste and preference with a maximum capacity volume of 3 cups.
- The blender is strong enough to pulverize ingredients like ice, coffee beans and flax seed and can even chop, grind and shred different ingredients, making it more than just a juicer and blender.
- It is very easy to clean and maintain and happens to dishwasher safe.
- The plastic used for manufacturing this model is BPA-Free.
- It comes with a 1-year limited warranty and happens to be UL Listed.
Cons of this 12-Piece NutriBullet
- The blending process can be noisy based on the ingredient used, but the process is quick so you do not have to deal with the noise for a long time like in other blenders and juicers.
- It comes with 1 speed, but the blender is powerful enough to get job done perfectly with that one speed.
So, it is clear that even with couple of flaws, the Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece has all the capability to be a great addition to any kitchen.