The bullet blenders are made by Homeland Housewares, a reputable home appliances company. The name is derived from the bullet shapes of their blenders. The Magic bullet and the Nutribullet are both great assets for any home. Despite being made from the same company, these two brands have notable differences. A magic bullet vs Nutribullet comparison will shed light on these differences.
When buying a blender, you need to consider its motor power, price, accessories, and features. The features will depend on our intended use. A cheap blender with limited use is not a great choice, but a slightly expensive one with multiple uses is a worthy investment.
It is always advisable to check the product reviews on their respective websites. This will give you a clear picture of what to expect. Analyze all the features and capabilities of two blenders before settling for either of them.
Features of the Magic Bullet blender
The magic bullet blender was manufactured before the Nutribullet. It is a great investment for grinding soft fruits and vegetables. The magic bullet blender has a 250 watts motor. It comes with 22 pieces that include jars, cups, and lids of different sizes. The blender has three blades, two tall cups, one small cup, two drinking cups, three mugs, four lids, one shaker lid, one pitcher and five party rings for cups.
The magic bullet is only available in silver. The magic bullet has a recipe book and a manual. It has a one year warranty. This blender is 6 inches high and 3lbs heavy. It has a stainless steel power base and a 0.34 horsepower. If you love smoothies and juices, the magic bullet will do a commendable job. Magic Bullet blender is perfect for the weaning period.
It blends home-made baby food for ease of consumption. It is also ideal for sauces, soups and mixing ingredients. Tough roots like ginger and hard coffee beans will require an alternative method of grinding. All its accessories are safe to wash in a dishwasher. For the person on a tight budget, the magic bullet will be a great start.
- Many accessories of different sizes and uses
- Elegant and presentable
- Perfect for blending natural baby food
- Ideal for smoothies and fruit juices
- Light in weight
- One year warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee
- Well assembled and suitable for traveling
- Unsuitable for crushing frozen items
- Not recommended for grinding hard items like nuts and carrots
- Not recommended for multitasking
- Average smoothies consistency
Features of the Nutribullet
The nutribullet is the newest brand of Homeland Houseware bullet blenders after succeeding the magic bullet. Its latest model is the 2017 Nutribullet Pro 900. This blender has a motor of 600 watts. It has two unique extractor blades. It has a speed of 20,000 RPM.
The nutribullet is 1.63 kilograms in weight, and it’s 8 inches in height. It has a total of eleven accessories. They include two tall blending cups, one tall drinking cup, one mug, One pitcher, two lids and four party rings for cups. It has a capacity of 24 ounces.
The nutribullet is suitable for making those healthy green smoothies. It’s puree and smoothie consistency is great. A nutribullet blender comes in many colors. There is blue, black, orange, green and gray. It has a manual and a recipe book. The nutribullet comes with a one year warranty and a thirty –day money back guarantee. The Nutribullet is a great long term investment and a great addition to any kitchen.
- Powerful motor and horsepower
- An extractor blade for extraction of nutrients
- Great smoothie consistency
- Crushes ice and frozen items
- Ideal for mincing
- Suitable for hard items such as nuts
- Not powerful enough for multitasking
- Heavier compared to other brands
- Fewer accessories compared to the magic bullet
Magic bullet vs Nutribullet
Both blenders as you have seen above have both advantages and disadvantages. However, the nutribullet has more benefits regarding features than the magic bullet. The nutribullet has a more powerful motor of 600 watts as compared to the 250 watts motor of the magic bullet blender.
- The nutribullet blender has a horsepower of 0.8 as compared to the 0.3 horsepower of the magic bullet.
- The nutribullet has a higher capacity of 24 ounces as compared to the 18 ounces of the magic bullet. The nutribullet can endure the hard textures like carrots, nuts, ice and other frozen items, while the magic bullet is only suitable for soft items like bananas, avocados, pawpaw and mangoes.
- The cups in the nutribullet pack are bigger than those in the magic bullet box. This makes it easy to make much more smoothies using the nutribullet simultaneously.
- The magic bullet blender takes the cup for the price. It is cheaper compared to nutribullet. This is a good consideration when working on a strict budget.
- The magic bullet once again wins in matters accessories. The 22 varieties of jars, lids, and cups are more than the 11 in the nutribullet box.
- The two blenders tie in the warranty category. They both have one-year warranties. The two blenders again tie with each having a recipe book and a manual. They are also both safe to clean in a dishwasher.
After the magic bullet vs nutribullet comparison, you will have to make a choice. The two blenders are great, but the nutribullet has more advantages than the magic bullet. The price might be a little high, but the services are worth every single penny.
The newer versions of the nutribullet are more powerful and can do great in multitasking. They also come with a pocket nutritionist. For the maximum extraction of nutrients for your fruits and vegetables, the nutribullet with its extractor blade will be the best choice.
If you are working on a budget, the magic bullet will also not be a bad choice as you save for the more powerful nutribullet. There are many counterfeit blenders in the market. Always buy bullet blenders from authorized dealers and ensure the warranty is valid. This makes it easier to return the product in case of any problems.